Be the first to join us for the 2nd annual Mo'mentum retreat in 2023~ Where we focus on MONEY, MINDSET & MARKETING for your personal brand.
This $500 deposit holds your spot in line to be the first one joining us (and some added perks to be announced at a later date). Once the early bird spots are full you will be contacted on the next steps ( January 2023).
When: October/ November 2023
Juicy Location: To be announced
PLEASE NOTE your next payment of $1000 is due January 2023. refunds will be available up to January 31st 2023
- Payment plans available
- Email [email protected] for paid in full BONUS
- VIP tickets coming soon! Get months of coaching, juicy strategies and training that will have you making moves on a daily and evaluating your online presence included with your ticket. We're building Mo'mentum before we even get there!
We will be answering questions like:
✅ How will I hit those revenue goals?
✅ What Marketing Plan works best for my business?
✅ How do I land those Dream collabs?
✅ What should I do if I want to be positioned as a speaker?
✅ What tools or people do I need to make this year a success?
✅ How do I know what to offer to my ideal client?
** Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer
Plus so much more!
THE FINE PRINT (READ ME)
- The client is responsible for creating and implementing their own decisions, choices, actions, and results. As such, the Client agrees that MB Worldwide Inc is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by MB Worldwide Inc.
- The client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance, and create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
Warranties by MBW INC.
- MBW inc. represents and warrants to the Client that it has the experience and ability to perform the services required by this Agreement; that it will perform said services in a professional, competent and timely manner; that it has the power to enter into and perform this Agreement; and that its performance of this Agreement shall not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party or violate any federal, provincial and municipal laws. The client shall provide requisite training for additional products or services required by this Agreement that are not within MBW inc. area of expertise.
1.MBW inc. agrees that, except as directed by Client, it will not at any time during or after the term of this Agreement disclose any Confidential Information to any person whatsoever and that upon the termination of this Agreement it will turn over to Client all documents, papers, and other matter in its possession or control that relate to Client. MBW inc. further agrees to bind its employees and subcontractors to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Return of Materials. Any materials or documents that have been furnished by one party to the other in connection with the Relationship will be promptly returned by the receiving party, accompanied by all copies of such documentation, within ten (10) days after (i) the relationship has been terminated or (ii) the written request of the disclosing party.
- Patent or Copyright Infringement. Nothing in this Agreement is intended to grant any rights under any patent or copyright of either party nor shall this Agreement grant either party any rights in or to the other party's Confidential Information other than the limited right to review such Confidential Information in connection with the relationship between the parties.
- Exploitation of Shared Information. Neither party shall exploit the Confidential Information without the expressed written consent of the other party.
- Term. The foregoing commitments of each party shall survive any termination of the relationship between the parties and shall continue for a period terminating on the later to occur of the date (i) five (5) years following the date of this Agreement or (ii) three (3) years from the date on which Confidential Information is last disclosed under this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be binding upon and for the benefit of the undersigned parties, their successors and assigns, provided that Confidential Information of the disclosing party may not be assigned without the prior written consent of the disclosing party. Failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement by a party shall not constitute a waiver of any term hereof by such party.
Any proprietary tools and templates delivered from MBW inc. cannot be used or duplicated by the Client.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the internal laws of the Province of Ontario, and shall be binding upon the parties to this Agreement in Canada and worldwide. The federal and provincial courts within the Province of Ontario shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising out of this Agreement.