It's time to Build a Brand that Aligns your Presence with your pricing
Reminder of what you'll get:
- Early Access to the 5 - STEPS to YES sales training will be delivered within your first week inside the program.
- Live Coaching - (Value $1000 + per session ) Each week you will get some designated time in the “Hotseat” to get curated feedback on your challenge of the week.
- Instant Access to Juicy Brand On-demand 8 - week Accelerator - (Value - $10,000 + ) This course will show you how to go from obsolete to, “Wow, who’s that chick,” in just 60 days with this 8-week training.
- Access to 40 + hours of online training vault (Value - $15,000 + ) including never seen before workshops, guest experts, and planning sessions
- Access to Private Members Only Facebook Community (Value - priceless) You will love watching others get coached and then seeing how to apply it to your own business.
- Bonus # 2 - Access to Juicy Instagram Secrets + exclusive building your content workshop, online workbooks to plan your year and all the tricks I use to build my 6-figure brand.
Try it out for 3 months and if it’s not your vibe cancel at any time.
**Due to the nature of the material no refunds will be issued.
THE FINE PRINT (READ ME)
- Client is responsible for creating and implementing his/her own decisions, choices, actions and results. As such, the Client agrees that MB Worldwide Inc is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by MB Worldwide Inc.
- Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
Warranties by MBW INC.
- MBW inc. represents and warrants to Client that it has the experience and ability to perform the services required by this Agreement; that it will perform said services in a professional, competent and timely manner; that it has the power to enter into and perform this Agreement; and that its performance of this Agreement shall not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party or violate any federal, provincial and municipal laws. Client shall provide requisite training for additional products or services required by this Agreement which are not within MBW inc. area of expertise.
1.MBW inc. agrees that, except as directed by Client, it will not at any time during or after the term of this Agreement disclose any Confidential Information to any person whatsoever and that upon the termination of this Agreement it will turn over to Client all documents, papers, and other matter in its possession or control that relate to Client. MBW inc. further agrees to bind its employees and subcontractors to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Return of Materials. Any materials or documents that have been furnished by one party to the other in connection with the Relationship will be promptly returned by the receiving party, accompanied by all copies of such documentation, within ten (10) days after (i) the Relationship has been terminated or (ii) the written request of the disclosing party.
- Patent or Copyright Infringement. Nothing in this Agreement is intended to grant any rights under any patent or copyright of either party nor shall this Agreement grant either party any rights in or to the other party's Confidential Information other than the limited right to review such Confidential Information in connection with the Relationship between the parties.
- Exploitation of Shared Information. Neither party shall exploit the Confidential Information without the expressed written consent of the other party.
- Term. The foregoing commitments of each party shall survive any termination of the relationship between the parties and shall continue for a period terminating on the later to occur of the date (i) five (5) years following the date of this Agreement or (ii) three (3) years from the date on which Confidential Information is last disclosed under this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be binding upon and for the benefit of the undersigned parties, their successors and assigns, provided that Confidential Information of the disclosing party may not be assigned without the prior written consent of the disclosing party. Failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement by a party shall not constitute a waiver of any term hereof by such party.
Any proprietary tools and templates delivered from MBW inc. cannot be used or duplicated by Client.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the internal laws of the Province of Ontario, and shall be binding upon the parties to this Agreement in Canada and worldwide. The federal and provincial courts within the Province of Ontario shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising out of this Agreement.